A perfect soup recipe for the chilly weather!
preparation time: 15 min
cooking time: 45 min
- 3 medium carrots
- 1.5lb chicken tenders
- 400g buckwheat
- 1 small onion
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- salt and ground black pepper
1. Slice the onion.
2. Beat the chicken tenders with a meat tenderizer. Then cut them into small slices.
3. Wash, peel, and grate the carrots.
4. Add 1 tsp of olive oil to a medium frying pan. Add the onion and cook until golden brown for about 2-3 min. Add the chicken slices and cook for 10 more min. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
5. Boil water in a large saucepan. Add 1 chicken bouillon cube. Transfer the chicken tenders to the saucepan.
6. Add the grated carrots.
7. Add the buckwheat to the saucepan. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Cook for 35 - 45 min. Serve hot.