preparation time: 15 min
baking time: 20 min
- 4-5 fresh peach fruits
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of (white) apple, peach, or grape juice
- 2 tsp starch
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 5-6 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2.Peel and cut the peach into small bites. Transfer them onto a baking pan and add 2-3 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp lemon juice.
3. In a small saucepan combine 3 eggs with 3 tbsp sugar, 3 tbsp lemon juice, and 2 tsp starch. Add 2 cups of grape, peach, or apple juice.
4. Mix the eggs mixture well.
5. Transfer the saucepan onto a stove and cook over medium heat for 5 min until the cream mixture starts to get thick.
6. Transfer the cream mixture onto the peach. Put it in the over for 15-20 min.
7. Serve hot!