A tasty and healthy tart that is really easy to make!
preparation time: 10 min
baking time: 20-25 min
- 1 egg
- 50g butter or margarine
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g all-purpose flour
- 10-15 small cherry tomatoes
- a pinch of dry or fresh Basil leaves
- 250g Ricotta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Put 50g of butter in a cup and microwave it for 1 min.
3. Add the butter, salt and 1 egg to a medium bowl and mix it well.
4. Add baking powder and flour and beat the dough with and electric mixer.
5. Put the dough on a clean surface, sprinkle it with flour, and beat the dough with your hands.
6. Grease 1 tsp of olive oil in an oven-proof medium sized bowl. Lay the dough in the bowl and bake for 20-25 min.
7. In the meantime, mix Ricotta cheese with Basil leaves.
8. Wash and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
9. When the dough is ready - fill it in with ricotta cheese and put the cherry tomato halves on top.