This delicious dessert only takes 10-15 min to make! Although it must be refrigerated for a couple of hours before serving - it is definitely worth the wait!
preparation time: 10-15 min
refrigerating time: 2-3 hrs
- 1 pint (470ml) heavy cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp strawberry-flavored gelatin powder
- 1/3 cups sugar
- 100-150g fresh strawberries
Makes about 4 small molds
1.Combine 1 1/2 tsp gelatin powder with 1/3 tapped water. Let it stand for 5 min.
2. Transfer the gelatin mixture into a small saucepan. Put the saucepan on a medium-high heat, when the gelatin starts to boil - turn the heat off or remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. In the meantime, using a small saucepan - combine the heavy cream with 2 tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp Vanilla extract.
4. Bring the heavy cream mixture to boil on a medium-high heat.
5. When the heavy cream starts to boil, turn the heat off, and add the gelatin.
6. Mix the gelatin and the heavy cream together.
7. Transfer the mixture into the molds, cover each mold with a plastic wrap, and put it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
8. Was and slice the strawberries. Leave 4 strawberries for garnishing.
9. Add the strawberries to the blender. Add 3 tbsp sugar. Make a puree.
10. Pour 1 cup hot water into a small bowl. Transfer the mold into the bowl for 30 sec. Remove the mold from the bowl, turn it upside down on a small plate, remove the mixture. Add the strawberry puree to the plate. Add 1 whole strawberry to garnish the plate. Serve cold!