Prepare this dish for a special unforgettable dinner!
preparation time: 10 min
baking time: 1 hr
- 6 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Grease an oven-proof pan with a pinch of olive oil. Spread the chicken onto this pan. Season the chicken with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Grate the lemon zest. Cut the grated lemon into small chunks.
4. Mince or dice the garlic cloves.
5. Add the garlic and the lemon zest into a small bowl. Pour in the olive oil and the melted butter.
6. Add thyme. Mix everything together.
7. Put the thyme mixture onto each single chicken breast or thigh. Add lemon chunks. Pour the wine and put the chicken into the oven for 1 hr.