This is one of the easiest and most delicious salads that can be prepared in advance and is good with everything!
preparation time: 20 min
refrigerating time: 30min-1hr
- 4 large eggs
- 1 pack crab meat sticks
- 1 can of sweet yellow corn
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
1. Boil the water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the eggs. Boil for 10 min.
2. Spread the corn in a medium bowl.
3. Slice the crab sticks. Add them to the bowl.
4. After the eggs have boiled put them under a stream of cold water for about 3 min
5. Slice the eggs and add them to the bowl.
6. Add 3 tbsp of mayonnaise to the bowl and mix everything well.
7. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.