Our MOST favorite chicken recipe is finally here! Eeeenjoy!!!
preparation time: 5 min
cooking time: 1-1.5 hrs
- 2 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1lb skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken (or mushroom) soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp dried tarragon leaves
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- a pinch of dry parsley flakes
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken and cook for about 15-20 min or until it turns golden brown.
3. Add the water to the frying pan.
4. Stir in the cream of condensed chicken soup onto each single chicken breast.
5. Add Dijon mustard and wine.
6. Add the parsley flakes and brown sugar.
7. Add the tarragon leaves, onion and garlic powder, and continue cooking over medium heat for 10 more min.
8. Reduce the heat to a very low, cover the pan, and let it simmer for at least an hour or until all of the water evaporates.