What could be better on a rainy day than having an afternoon tea with your favorite cookies? They would taste better if you make them yourself!
preparation time: 10 min
baking time: 12-14 min
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 50g (decorating) White Chocolate Chips
makes about 20 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Using an electric mixer - beat the egg whites until peaks form.
3. Gradually add the sugar to the eggs while continuing beating. Then slowly add the flour.
4. Add 1 tsp of almond extract.
5. Line a large oven-proof baking sheet with wax paper. Using a table spoon or your fingers drop little mounds of the batter on the baking sheet.
6. Add white chocolate chips on top of each mound. Put the cookies in the oven for about 12-14 min, cool them off and carefully peel them from the paper.