preparation time: 15 min
cooking time: 40 min
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup chopped Mushrooms (250g)
- 2 large Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp all-purpose Flour
- 1 can Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Half-and-Half or Heavy Cream
- a pinch of dry Parsley flakes
- Salt and ground Black pepper
1. Cut the onion, crush the garlic, slice the mushrooms, and chop the potatoes into small cubes.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan on a medium heat.
3. Add the onions, garlic, and mushrooms to the saucepan, and cook for about 3-4 min.
4. Add potatoes, 2 tbsp flour, a can of chicken broth, and cook for 5 more min.
5. Add parsley flakes, salt and ground black pepper.
6. Pour in half-and-half or heavy cream, reduce the heat and simmer for about 30 min.