This refreshing little fruit salad is perfect for the summer!
preparation time: 20 min
- 1-2 lb mixed fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, red currants, etc)
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp orange juice
1. Grate the lemon.
2. In a small saucepan combine 1 cup water with 2/3 cups sugar, bring to a boil (let it boil for about 10 min).
3. Add lemon zest and 1-2 tbsp orange juice to the saucepan, let cool for about 5 min.
4. Add the syrup to the fruits.
5. Transfer to molds or individual dessert glasses.